As always Angelina.. This is totally awewsome as you always are so talented.. I don't know why you don't have your own book or something you are totally awesome girl.. I love your work..You and shanna vineyard are like Elsie and Heidi Swapp to others.... Love it.. Amanda is in line for getting a lap top soon.
I remember the way that my grandmother could make anything when I was small. From Halloween Costumes to her handmade baby blankets, fun dresses and beautiful ceramics. The memory of my Grandmother inspires me every day. This weblog is evidence of a family trait that has been handed down through the generations.
3 comments:
I love the color combination. These turned out great.
As always Angelina.. This is totally awewsome as you always are so talented.. I don't know why you don't have your own book or something you are totally awesome girl.. I love your work..You and shanna vineyard are like Elsie and Heidi Swapp to others....
Love it..
Amanda is in line for getting a lap top soon.
That is such a cute LO. I have a chocolate lab at home too and they are the best!!
-Tricia (I post on the KT website)
Post a Comment