Those are some wonderful LOs!!! You did a really great job... i'd like to know how you created the flower of the of the blue jeans. What a great idea.....
I remember the way that my grandmother could make anything when I was small. From Halloween Costumes to her handmade baby blankets, fun dresses and beautiful ceramics. The memory of my Grandmother inspires me every day. This weblog is evidence of a family trait that has been handed down through the generations.
4 comments:
they're awesome of course! I like how you ended up doing the 2+2 = 4 part!
All so beautiful...
Those are some wonderful LOs!!! You did a really great job... i'd like to know how you created the flower of the of the blue jeans. What a great idea.....
~~~Jenn
Luv, luv, luv the chandelier! Where did you get the title for the bowling LO? Did you make it yourself? Luv it!
Post a Comment