Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Inspiration

Everything done here was done with materials I had on hand. It feels great when you can decorate and not have to spend a dime.

This is our kitchen display,
just replaced the normal everyday decor for halloween decor.

I used my Silhouette to cut almost everything.

*The Spider Web is from QK Silhouette.
*I designed the scaredy cat (you can find my freebie to download at the end of this post) and used the font Burton's Nightmare 2000.
*The silhouette I created of my son Dylan.
*The owl in the tree is by HINKELTJE at hinkeltje.com
*The Chandelier is from Cricut's Home Decor Cartridge. Thanks Yoli!
*The Trick or Treat sign is from Cardiology Creations by Tina Mansfield.



Made roses out of tissue paper


Close up of tissue roses


Used damask rub ons for candles and boys snake

Some old vases from freecycle and an old pair
of fish net stockings from the costume box
make for great mood lighting.



One of my apothecary jars that I filled with black filling,
a mini skull and one of my necklaces.

No comments: